Bonfires, smores, camping and cool weather, fall is one of the best times of the year. Fall is the beginning of being at home more and the holiday hosting season! Before you begin to spend more time indoors, it is a great idea to deep clean the house before the snow falls and guests begin to arrive! Get your home ready for increased indoor habitation with this fun checklist we created below!
Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Kitchen & Bathroom Grout
- Wash, disinfect and air dry all garbage barrels and cans
- Polish and seal any granite or stone countertops
- Clean your oven – inside, outside, stove top etc!
- Clean all of your appliances, even move the fridge and clean behind it!
- Clean the inside of your dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave
- Deep clean your mattress – not sure how? Give us a call!
- Wash summer linens and quilts and transition to cool weather comforters.
- Switch out the summer clothes in your closet and bring out the sweaters!
- Deep clean all of your upholstery – this can be tricky, but BQC has all the right tools, we can do this for you fast and efficiently.
- Polish all of the wood furniture in your home
- Do you have any fake plants? These actually collect so much dust! Take a minute and wash the leaves
- Clean keyboards, computer mouse, any screens (TV, computer, iPad etc)
- Wash your walls!
- Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum!
- Throw your curtains and other linens in the washing machine
- Don’t forget about your windows and window sills!
- Door knobs and light switches – You would be shocked at the germs these things can catch!
Seasonal Fall Maintenance
- Clean or replace your HVAC filter!
- Dust your ceiling fans
- Clean out the rain gutters and double check your roof
- Replace fire alarm batteries
If any of this seems timely, it’s because it is! But it is so important to keep your home feeling clean and fresh. This allows your mood to be brighter and keeping your environment clean helps ensure air quality around your home. If life is getting busy and you don’t have the time to keep up with these tasks – Do not worry! Best Qualified Cleaning is here to help! Give us a call for any questions you may have.